Well, the Indian Spring household has been like iguanas when they see red: in a tizzy. [I'm distracted - I think there's some sort of sporting event going on at the high school... I keep hearing cheers...] Anyway, we're all still in a tizzy over Jay and Matt winning season tickets. They're going to have so much fun!
Anyway, not much else has been going on. It was tough getting back in the swing of things after the honeymoon, but it was good because it was a fairly slow week for the both of us. Tonight I'm headed over to Cuddy's new apartment to hang out on the roof deck and grill some steaks. Steaks and veggies & dip. Ain't nothin' like it.
So yeah. I just felt like I had to post something, even if it wasn't that exciting.
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cuddy's ability to recite OPP at your reception was simply amazing. She knew the entire song! When most people fade out around the second verse, she was just getting started.
I feel as though she practices random rap songs in front of the mirror at night, just in case she's called upon to lay down tracks at a party.
Mad Skillz
Post a Comment